Blocks, backgrounds, and borders – these are the basic components of many pieced quilt tops, and there are tricks to quilting them with a cohesive overall look, while creating your own personal style. Learn how to select and adapt designs to complement each area, and how to accomplish the quilting efficiently and easily. Tried and true fillers and “go-to” designs will be featured.
• Creating a step-by-step plan for custom quilting your quilt.
• Adapt block designs for borders and sashings
• How to handle quilting spaces wider than the frame
• How to create background fills and when to use them
• How to audition, resize, and adapt quilting designs
|Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm|