Bring your domestic sewing machine and create a simple stitch sampler while learning the basics of machine quilting. Expert machine quilting educators walk step-by-step through the process from setting up a machine for best success, to stitching out designs. You’ll learn how to use different threads and marking tools to achieve the look of beautiful quilting.
• How to set up a domestic machine for quilting
• How to use walking and darning feet
• How to choose the right threads and needles
• How to achieve good tension and even stitches
• How to create a variety of creative machine-quilting designs
|Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm|